Fallsington Library Reopening Plan
The Fallsington Library is preparing to reopen in stages following the PA State Guidelines. Our NEW HOURS will be M, W, F 2-5; T, Th 2-8; Sat 10-1.
Begins Monday June 8:
- Library materials may be returned. Please use our new book return, located at the bottom of the ramp. Discontinue using the door mail slot for returns.
- No building access for patrons. You may place holds online for when curbside pickup begins. Staff will be available via phone during open hours for those needing help placing holds.
Begins Monday June 15:
- Curbside pick-up begins: Place holds online. You will be notified by email (by phone if you don’t have email) that your item is in. Call us at 215-295-4449 to let us know when you’re on your way to pick up. When you arrive, park out front and call to let us know you’re here. Pop your trunk. We’ll bring out your item and place it in your trunk for you. Be prepared to show staff your driver’s license.
Begins Monday July 6:
- Library Opens in Stages Following State Mandates:
- MASK Required.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING required.
- Please don't come in if you feel sick.
- Number of people in Library limited to 75% capacity.
- NO EATING in the Library
- Return all Library materials to our BOOK RETURN located at the bottom of the ramp.
- Curbside pick-up continues for those who prefer it.
- We'll continue to follow state mandates and guidelines as they change.
- Also implemented: increased cleaning, plexiglass partitions, frequent handwashing by stafff, returned materials will be quarantined for 72 hours (items will take a few days to be cleared from your account but will be backdated to date of return so fines won't accrue).
Click here to view our Library Services Restoration Plan.