Fallsington Library Curbside Service Guidelines
- Curbside Pickup will be available during our open hours. Our new hours are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 2-5 pm; Tuesday and Thursday 2-8 pm; and Saturday 10 am to 1 pm.
- Service is available to patrons whose cards are in good standing only. Fines or charges over $10, membership renewal, etc. must be resolved prior to using the service. Call the library during open hours for assistance with fines payments and card renewal.
- This is a pick-up service only. Items must be on the holds shelf for the patron upon pickup. No monies will be collected, no holds will be placed curbside (patron must place holds online or over phone), no renewals will be done curbside.
- No returns will be accepted by staff. They must go into the outside book return.
- The Library has the right to cancel, suspend or limit curbside pickup due to inclement weather or limited staffing.
How Curbside Pickup Works
- Place holds online (or call us for help placing holds at 215-295-4449 during our open hours: M, W, F 2-5, T, Th 2-8, Sat 10-1).
- After you’re notified that your hold is in, call us to let us know you’re on your way to pick up your item. We will check out your items to your card at that time.
- When you arrive, park in front of the Library.
- Call to let us know you’ve arrived. If you don’t have a cell phone, ring the doorbell and go back to your car.
- Have your driver’s license ready to show through your car window for identification.
- Pop your trunk.
- We will bring your items out and place them in your trunk for you.
- If you don’t pick up your items by the end of the day that you called, your items will be discharged from your card and returned to the Library.